Not that I was really looking forward to kicking off my career, but upon receiving the phone call by the company saying that the start date is postponed until Nov 2, I was like screaming. Another month doing nothing? That’s killing me. I was angry beyond words for a few seconds.
So another 30 plus days, to console myself, I can do plenty of things. My mother promised me an amount of money for doing the house chores ( I think she can sense that I am so used to having my own source of income, plus she wants to avoid me doing anything else but staying quietly at home I think), but here’s the list of things I MUST do in these days to come. Someone please give ask me about this from time to time:
- Cook everyday and sharpen my skills;
- Finish at least 8 books; [Done with 2 fictions, by Oct 2nd]
- Finish memorising Juz 2 of the al Quran, strengthen my memorisation of the previous one
- Start writing for publication;
- Try to write an entry a day (this is going to be hard);
- Lose weight! Back to 48kg in one month
Err.. that’s it. Let see how it goes.
I think I’m stopping for a while. Let say, 2 weeks.