OK. This is silly, but I’d do it anyway because I am bored. Don’t read if you don’t want to.
4 Thing’s I’m Passionate About:
1. Environment (haven’t I told you I am a self-proclaimed environmentalist)
2. History, particularly pre-1924 (yeah, yeah, I am a nerd)
3. Boooks, books, books are of course more books!
4. Bangles & Bracelets (my girl friends sure know this fact too well)
4 Things I want to do before I die:
1. Being able to repent
2. Get married (I want children who can pray for me when I’m gone, don’t get me wrong)
3. See my mom and dad of course!
4. I know this isn’t compulsory but I still want to go to Makkah & Madinah.
4 Books I’ve recently read:
1. Tafsir Fi Zilal Volume 1
2. Purifying the Soul by Sa’eed Hawwa’
3. Fixed-Bed Reactor Design and Diagnostic by Howard F.Rase
4. The Audacity of Hope by Barack Obama
4 Songs I could listen to over and over:
1. Climbing the Wall by BSB
2. All selawat 10 Hajat by Nowseeheart (this counts as one, ok?)
3. You’re Beautiful by James Blunt (haha..now I sound like those romantics)
4. Outlandish songs – all of them (cheating again!)
4Things that attract me to my best friends:
1. Able to engage in intellectual discussion
2. Not sensitive
4 Random things about me
1. If I am really, really angry I am unable to say even a word, which is very rare.
2. I first learnt how to cook rice using a rice cooker when I was 17 years old..terrible
3. I am hopelessly careless by nature. I lost my camera, a new handphone and my laptop keyboard because I spilled liquids over them – on separate events
4. I will be sleepy when studying with others in a group. I am better off alone.